Heya Brigaders,

Thursday’s fundraiser was a great success! We brought in $387.09. I have not yet calculated the exact expenses, but we easily netted well over $300. I would like to extend a big thank-you to everyone that helped make the event possible: Rachael, Eleanor, Taylor, Amy Brown and Amy Tran, Joel, Sandra, Grace Essien and Grace Hargreaves, Pallavi, Eric, Noelle, and Alison.

I would also like to direct lots of praise towards Summer for being so involved in the planning of the event, and for baking an entire gross of meticulously crafted, delicious cupcakes. Thank you Summer!!

I was not present at the event the entire time and have an inaccurate record of who attended - please don’t hesitate to shoot me an email if I failed to acknowledge you in this post and I will amend it as soon as possible.

Best,
Noah

Comments

Popular Posts