Fundraising!

Howdy Y'all,

Check out the upcoming events section in the column to the right-hand side of the blog for information on upcoming fundraisers. These are all in the works and require the participation of brigaders to be successful.

I can only do so much as co-president. I need brigaders from the fundraising committees to help plan these events and take care of logistics. I will be emailing individual members who have expressed interest in working on fundraising, but you can also contact me if you wish to help out.

I have to be sure that a minimum number of people will be helping out at each event, or I cannot have confidence that the event will be possible. It is very important that you RSVP on the sign up sheets. They are attached as links in the descriptions of the fundraisers.

-Noah

Comments

Popular Posts