Brigaders!!

I am really excited to be able to work with all of you to make the 2014 Foothill College Medical/Dental Brigade come to fruition. I have just sent out a rather long email detailing how we are going to move forwards, and I thank you all for taking the time to read it.

If you did not receive this email and are an active or interested member, I apologize that I did not have you in my contacts. Please contact me and we can rectify this.

The first deadline for personal fundraising is April 30th. Every member will need to have $250 in their Empowered account by this time. Before the end of the month I will send out information to help members raise the necessary funds. I am confident that our fundraising this year will help to significantly lower the cost of the trip for everyone (who participates in group fundraising).

Regards,
Noah

Comments

Popular Posts